Wednesday, December 16, 2009

how could i say..i love you.




I learned about love from you,
Watching your caring ways.

I learned about joy from you
In fun-filled yesterdays.
 
From you..
I learned forgiving
Of faults...both big and small.
I learned what I know about life..




how could i say.......
i love you..........
and i miss our home like crazy....!!!

how you i say......
i want to give the best for you...and our family..
how could i......
when i havent done "something" for you..
 
For all the things I didn't say,
About how I felt along the way--
For the love you gave and the work you've done,
Here's appreciation from your admiring daughter.
 
-Happy Belated Birthday-

.................


Belaian Ibu

 click here:khas untuk ibu.. 



............

MySpace

 Kata ibu:
Berpalinglah dari dunia dan makhlukNya…

Aku bertanya:
Mestikah kita menjauhkan diri dari dunia seisinya?

ibu menjawab:
Bukan jauhkan diri wahai anakku, JAUHKAN HATImu



No comments: